- The Venue Cup is a 4 week competition, beginning November 8th, and ending November 29th, 2022- SELECT NOVEMBER 8TH TO BOOK!
- Each week, the top 3 and bottom 3 scores from each participating venue are averaged, to create a weekly average score for each venue
- Throwers that earned a bid (accepted or otherwise) will not count as a top or bottom 3 player if they are participating
- An ongoing leaderboard will be published, ranking each venue by their weekly average
- After week 3 is completed, the first 3 weeks averages for a venue are averaged again, to create the venues overall average to beat.
- The final week (the 4th) is thrown just like every other week. The top 3 and bottom 3 scores are averaged together and compared to the FIRST 3 weeks’ average.
- The winning venue is the one that BEATS their first 3-week average by the the largest margin on week 4
As you can see, the goal here is to focus on players improving their scores over the 4 week period, creating an even opportunity for throwers of all skill levels to rise to the occasion of the Week 4 competition.